Hooah (who-ah), adj. U.S. Army
Slang. Referring to, or meaning anything and everything
except "no." Generally used when at a loss for words.
- good copy, solid copy, roger,
good or great; message received, understood.
- glad to meet you, welcome.
- I do not know, but will check
on it, I haven't the vaguest idea.
- I am not listening.
- that is enough of your
- stop sniveling.
- you've got to be kidding.
- thank you.
- go to the next [briefing]
- you have taken the correct
- I don't know what that means,
but am too embarrassed to ask for clarification.
- that is really neat, I want
- PLEASE READ
|This page is an
unofficial document and does not represent information
endorsed by the United States Government, the United
States Special Operations Command or the United States
Army Special Operations Command. However, most
information is derived from those sources and has been
checked for accuracy. For comments, questions, and
suggestions, please go to the Communications
Gunnery Network - SOF